- The Control Room team were looking for an improvement plan for the next 12 months but didn’t know where to start
- Given our extensive experience in Control Rooms, ImpRes was asked to complete an audit against industry best practice and develop an improvement plan
- ImpRes used our Control Room Diagnostic tool to benchmark the Control Room against industry best practice
- The diagnostic tool covers all aspects of a control room including people, processes, systems, environment and governance
- Data was sourced from a variety of mechanisms including interviews, production data, 2-way radio data, leave data, alarm data etc.
- The major gaps were then prioritised based on effort and value and the Top 10 improvements recommended .
A prioritised list of improvements were recommended which have been incorporated in the 2016/17 Business Plan